· 1 Head of Cauliflower
· 4 Tbsp Butter
· 3 cloves of Garlic
· A couple Shakes of All-purpose seasoning (we used Dom's Magic Dust from Joseph-Que Craft Rubs)
· 5 tbsp Heavy Cream
1) Remove Cauliflower florets from thick stalk with a pairing knife and add to a steamer basket.
2) Peel garlic and add to steamer with Cauliflower.
3) Heat steamer and cook Cauliflower with garlic for 10-15mins or until tender.
4) Remove from heat and add Cauliflower and garlic to food processor with butter, heavy cream, and all-purpose seasoning. Pulse till silky smooth.