Grilled Watermelon with Feta and Mint
This treat is so refreshing for a summer afternoon. The sweet flavors combine with salty savory feta cheese and inter mingle with citrus juices and a dash of mint. Your friends palate’s will be envious of your creation.
· 1 small seedless watermelon
· Olive oil
· Juice of 1 lime
· Juice of 1/2 orange
· Kosher salt
· 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
· 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1) Quarter watermelon and slice into 1.5-2” slices. Pat sides dry with paper towel and brush olive oil on each side of slices. Set aside.
2) Preheat your Grill (Charcoal or Gas) to medium high heat and then add your watermelon slices to your grill and sear each side for 2minutes.
3) Remove your watermelon from the grill and drizzle with juice of 1 lime and half an orange. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and add feta cheese. Finely cut up fresh mint and garnish of top of slices. Serve warm or Cold.