Grilled Lemon Pepper Shrimp Salad with Strawberries and Feta
This salad is such a bright and inviting dish that awakens your summer palate. Light yet super satisfying this dish will please the pickiest of eaters.
· ½ lb of Peeled and deveined Shrimp
· 2-4 wood skewers soaked in water for 30mins
· 5 Medium Sized Strawberries sliced into small wedges
· 1 Bag of Baby Spinach with Spring Mix
· ¼ cup Feta or Blue Cheese Crumbles
· ¼ cup slivered Almonds
· 1Tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
· Store Bought Raspberry Vinaigrette or make the recipe below
1) Season Shrimp with Lemon Pepper Seasoning and place on skewers then set aside.
2) Heat grill to medium high heat and grill till shrimp begins to tighten and flesh is no longer translucent. Remove from heat and set aside
3) Assemble salad with greens first then add strawberries, cheese, and almond slivers, finish with Shrimp and drizzled vinaigrette.
Lay bed of greens and add Almonds, Cheese, and Strawberries.
· 1 1/2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
· 1/2 cup olive oil
· 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
· 1 small shallot, diced (about 2 tbsp)
· 1 tsp Dijon mustard
· 1/4 tsp salt
· pepper, to taste
Instructions: Blend all ingredients in a food processor for 30 seconds.