Let’s face it. There is no recipe more important to the backyard barbecue then the cheeseburger. This recipe surely won’t disappoint!
· 6 oz 80/20 Chuck blend of beef or if you can get a blend of Chuck and Brisket like we did in this photo go for it.
· 1tsp Dom’s Magic Dust from Joseph-Que Craft Rubs or your favorite burger seasoning
· 2 slices of Quality Bacon we used our own homemade smoked and cured pork belly
· Thick sliced wheel of red onion
· Thick wheel slice of tomato
· A leaf of green leaf lettuce
· 1 slice of Vermont Cheddar cheese
· Secret sauce (recipe below)
· 1 Toasted Brioche Bun
1) Form beef patties and season both sides with your favorite seasoning
2) Start grill and bring to medium high heat
3) Add burger and sear each side 2.5mins each
4) Remove burger and toast Brioche bun
5) Assemble burger and enjoy
Secret Sauce Recipe
· 1 c. mayonnaise
· 1/2 c. Ketchup
· 1/4 c. Mustard
· 1 tsp Dom’s Magic Dust from Joseph-Que Craft Rubs or 1tsp dried minced onion and ¼ tsp garlic powder
· 1/8 tsp white vinegar
1) Mix together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
2) Cover and refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving